Tuesday 11 June 2013

4 am continued

Sorry the IPad was having a tantrum, probably tired, and would not let me type no more. It is now 5.30 am and I look over at Soph and I feel a pang of jealousy. I want to be comfortable, all wrapped up and sleeping peacefully. It's so not fair, I know I have whinged about life not being fair... But it really isn't, what's the point in pretending?! It's so hard focusing on the next da when I have had none or by little sleep. I have little patience anyway, and well tiredness is not a good combination of me.

I am still in pain, how is that physically possible :( I go back to Stoke for a check up in a couple of weeks and I am going armed with my pain diary which I have been keeping and I am not leaving until they doing something. How hard is it just to up my drugs or change them. Anything.

So ranting on here has passed some time, it's weird this blog is now one of my friends, something I can trust. 

I'll leave it here for now and hopefully after some sleep I will come back and check in again.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ps 5.41 am

No comments:

Post a Comment